Requirements and Maintenance of Hydraulic Lift Maintenance Time
1. Maintenance in peacetime (carried out in each class).
2. After 1500 hours of work on the hydraulic lifting platform, minor repairs have been made to the mechanical equipment and circuit system.
3. After 5000 hours of operation, the hydraulic elevator will be repaired in the middle of the mechanical and electrical systems.
4. After 10,000 hours of work on the hydraulic lifting platform, the mechanical equipment and circuit system are maintained.
Maintenance and maintenance of mechanical equipment of hydraulic elevator:
1. The braking system of each organization should regularly check and adjust the gap between the braking system Bush and the braking system wheel to ensure that the braking system is convenient and reliable. No waste is needed on the friction surface. In case of waste, wash it off with gasoline or diluent.
2. The lubrication of gearbox, gearbox, external meshing gear and other parts as well as the hydraulic oil are carried out according to the requirements of the lubrication table.
3. Attention should be paid to checking whether the galvanized wire rope is broken or loose. If it exceeds the relevant requirements, it must be replaced immediately. Maintenance of galvanized steel wire rope should strictly comply with the requirements of gb5144-85.
4. Always check the connection condition everywhere and tighten it if it is loose. The bolt of human connecting grounding foot should be checked tightly when the human body is under stress (the way of rotating arm can be selected to cause the stress). All connecting slightly shafts must have open pins and need to be stretched adequately.
5. Check regularly whether the institutions are functioning properly and whether there is noise. If faults are found, they must be eliminated in time.
6. When installing, disassembling, assembling and adjusting the rotating organization, attention should be paid to ensuring that the axis of the rotating organization reducer is parallel to the axis of the transmission gear, and that the tooth contact surface is not less than 百分之70, and the tooth gap should be appropriate.
7. Always check all cables and cables for damage. The damaged parts should be dressed and replaced in time.
8. When the motor is overheated, stop in time and continue to run after troubleshooting. The motor bearings should be lubricated well.
9. The surface of each part of the carbon brush should be clean, and the working pressure of the carbon brush should be adjusted so that the total touching area of the carbon brush should not be less than 百分之50.
10. The control cabinets and distribution cabinets of the hydraulic lifting platform are often cleaned and the dust on the electrical equipment is cleaned immediately.
Maintenance of hydraulic lifting platform is a compulsory course for every company to apply machinery and equipment. It can ensure the characteristics of commodities and the service life of hydraulic lifting platform more strongly. Therefore, timely maintenance is necessary.